Home  •  About  •  Terms of Use  •  Login  •  Register
 Neighborhood Award


 Main Menu

Frequently Asked Questions

Main >> Whom do I contact?

Table of Contents

How do I report a power outage?

Report a power outage to SRP's automated Residential Customer Services line by calling (602) 236-8888. Be sure to enter your account number (located on the top left portion of your bill) so they will know where the power outage is.

How do I report a street light that is out?

The City of Chandler maintains over 17,000 streetlights along its major streets and in residential areas. Streetlights are repaired during daylight hours; therefore it is important that we have the most accurate description of where the streetlight is and the nature of the malfunction. Check out the Chandler Street Light page for the repair hotline number and other important information.

How do I report a broken water pipe or water leak?

If you have or see a water emergency, such as a broken water main/fire hydrant or water gushing from the middle of the street, call the Chandler Municipal Utilities Department at (480) 782-3660. Remember that the City of Chandler cannot repair leaks on the customer side of the meter. If the water emergency involves an area of Association responsibility, such as sprinklers, bubblers, fountains, etc., please contact the Community Manager.

I smell natural gas, who should I contact?

Whether you're a Southwest Gas customer or not, call immediately to 1-800-528-4277.

How do I report suspicious activity?

If you feel that life or property are in immediate danger, dial 9-1-1. To report non-emergency suspicious activity, please see the question below.

If I need law enforcement - NON EMERGENCY, whom do I call?

You can contact the Chandler Police Department by phone at (480) 782-4132 or info@chandlerpd.com.

If someone's dog is running free, to whom do I report this?

Try to contact the owner. If this is not possible or the owner is a repeat offender, contact the Maricopa County Animal Care and Control at (602) 506-PETS (7387). The city does not respond to these situations.

My neighbor's dog won't stop barking, to whom do I report this?

First, you should try to make contact with the owner and make them aware of the problem. Generally, dogs are left outside when the owner is away and the owner may not be aware of the problem. Chandler City Ordinance 14-10 states that It shall be unlawful for any person to keep, harbor, or have custody within the city any dog which barks, howls, or makes noises by day or night which disturbs the peace and quiet of any person or family in the neighborhood. If the problem persists, please contact the Chandler Police Department at (480) 782-4132. You may also contact the Community Manager to have the Association send the owner a letter.

If someone's cat is running free, to whom do I report this?

Try to contact the owner. Agencies do not generally respond to calls regarding cats as cats are considered 'free roaming' animals.

How do I report a problem/emergency with an area of association responsibility?

If you see any problems within an area of Association responsibility, please contact the Community Manager and let them know of the problem. If the problem requires immediate attention and it is outside of normal business hours (weekends and nights), City Property Management has a Manager on call. Simply call (602) 437-4777 and listen to the message as it will prompt you to the right extension. This is for HOA related maintenance emergencies only.

Who do I contact to get involved with neighborhood activities?

The Board of Directors is always looking for owners to participate in neighborhood activities and to get involved with assisting the Board of Directors by serving on any number of committees. If you are interested in a community project, serving on a committee or would like to be involved with what the Board of Directors is doing, please contact the Community Manager or attend the next Board meeting.

There is a beehive/swarm of bees in the common area, whom do I call?

During normal business hours, contact the Community Manager or their assistant. Any other time, contact City Property Management at (602) 437-4777 and follow the directions to contact the on-call manager.

The street needs to be repaired, whom do I contact?
To whom do I report graffiti?

Graffiti is costly and destructive, and sends a message that the community is not concerned about the appearance of its neighborhoods. Graffiti is against the law. You can take control of your neighborhood by quickly removing graffiti. Prompt removal reduces the chance of graffiti reappearing and helps maintain a safe, secure and attractive environment. To help in the effort, please call the Chandler Police Department at (480) 782-4322.

To whom do I report a blighted property?

In addition to contacting the Community Manager, you may contact the Chandler Police Department Neighborhood Services.



Lost Password?

Register now!


Terms of Use and Privacy
Copyright 2004-2019 The Springs Association